Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, just picked up a very high mileage 2001 Integra GSR as a rebuild project. I am also a member of Acurazine having owned a 2006 Acura TL, sold it to buy a 1998 Nsx-T before the prices skyrocketed, and now that car is gone. Bought a 370Z Nismo, sold that in May of 2019 and picked up a KBP TL Type-S. Just sticking with Honda from now on, and i'm sure this site will provide me with a lot of info! Sorry, that was a long introductory paragraph.

In your guys opinion, do you think its worth it to do a complete teardown/rebuild of a GSR? I mean, complete. I want it to look like it came off the showroom floor. I know it's not a ITR, but the one I have is a no accident, not stolen, completely stock car, minus the stock radio and a aftermarket intake. Looking forward to input. Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hell yeah it's worth it if you do it right and do it original it will be worth tons down the road. I'm starting to do mine it's a 94 gsr but I'm thinking about doing a type r replica. Good luck with the build!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts