Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my ppl , i have been searching and a lot of you that are looking for oem parts are suggesting the same sites. i, being the cheap bastard that i am, have found a dealer with oem parts for what has to be cost plus shipping. im not affiliated in any way but i just wanted to share this info if it will help someone save bucks and i know a lot of you are getting taxes back and are planning stuff.
the dealer is acura of escondido
the contact is scott edwards
his email: [email protected]
his ebay store: http://www.stores.ebay.com/acuraofescondidoparts
Monday to Friday he is usually there 6:00 am PST to 3:00 pm PST

just for example, i was hunting a rear emblem and found them on all the typical acura oem sites and the cheapest i found was like 32 bucks. he sold it to me for $19 and combined everything else i bought for just one shipping charge( i think its like .25 for each additional). he is a dealer and you get the acura warranty.

·
Registered
231 Posts
98gsrfkr on Feb/02/06 said:
ok my ppl , i have been searching and a lot of you that are looking for oem parts are suggesting the same sites. i, being the cheap bastard that i am, have found a dealer with oem parts for what has to be cost plus shipping. im not affiliated in any way but i just wanted to share this info if it will help someone save bucks and i know a lot of you are getting taxes back and are planning stuff.
the dealer is acura of escondido
the contact is scott edwards
his email: [email protected]
his ebay store: http://www.stores.ebay.com/acuraofescondidoparts
Monday to Friday he is usually there 6:00 am PST to 3:00 pm PST

just for example, i was hunting a rear emblem and found them on all the typical acura oem sites and the cheapest i found was like 32 bucks. he sold it to me for $19 and combined everything else i bought for just one shipping charge( i think its like .25 for each additional). he is a dealer and you get the acura warranty.
I've done business with Scott at A of Escondido, and he is an excellant contact to have!! If you need genuine Honda parts at an affordable price with a Warranty, I would recommend him.

Just my two cents

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yea, Escondio does carry lots of Comptech and other optional Honda equipment. I first saw them on eBay selling a Honda brake upgrade for the RSX and got in some argument with another TI member about it's validity. E-mail him with some questions and got an answer back by the next morning, great guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.