Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I previously posted some pics of my car on here, got some more stuff done so here it is.
New

The new look is because of the C5 Fenders, Eibach pro kit springs, and the Arospeed Carbon Fiber ST wing. I personally love what it did looks wise. It looks way more agressive than b4. I know alot of u prefer the oem look but u gotta admit that it looks better than b4. Here's the old pic.
Old

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Oh,Oh,Oh !!! I see lotsa red hoses! Looks nice man!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
i like the new cuz its all shiny.. the spoiler looks racier.. which makes the car blend together better.. the red hoses give the engine what it needed.. and zowie.. i like the new fenders!

i would have gone with amber side markers.. all u need is a set of mirrors and a carbon fiber hood then ur done.. well that and ur car is a lil high.. thats just me.. anything bigger than 1.5finger gap is too high.. but i dont think u wanna take off ur front bumper.

·
Registered
243 Posts
what did you do with the typr r wing wannasell it. I like it better in the first pic. except for the new wing

·
Registered
321 Posts
loose the wing and i give you a thumbs up, i personally hate arospeed or APC products very low quality and rice, thats just my opinion though i have more high class tastes and rather spend the cash on my engine.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
it wasn't a type r wing - i think he said it was a super spoiler... it looks pretty good - not my style but i'd give u the thumbs up if i passed u.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts