Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I saw this on eBay and wanted to get other peoples opinions on it. I have two friends that bought them. one was for the celica and said that it worked and no problem while the other friend bought it for his dad for his Dodge and after it was installed, the check engine light came on. But he said that you can feel it work. Now anybody else have it or what not? By the way, my friend who bought it for his dad said that it looks like a resistor or something. Not sure what that is so if someone can explain it that would be great.

Here is the link of the site:
New Integra Mod Chip - Real or NOT?

·
Registered
874 Posts
These sort of things have been out for a long time.

Pretty much it's a new fuel program for your ecu that mostly just wastes your gas. I'm no expert...but from what I've learned on this forum, it makes no sense that a program that is not specifically tuned for your vehicle can do any good.

If you want your ecu modified...get a hondata and pay an expert to help you program your ecu yourself. It will cost an extra $498...but theres a reason that thing's starting price is just above a dollar.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i've heard that all it is, is just a resistor that you can get from Radio shack for like $.40....seriously...it just confuses your computer into thinking it's getting more air therefore more gas is injected....like previously stated - it would be a waste of gas and the best way to modify your ecu is to go hondata or aem...

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Hey look, you're not new here, you know how things work. This is in common topics and can be found endlessly through searches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.