Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies and gents,been a long time frequent visitor of this site,but never really thought I woulda had anything good to contribute to this site,but I don't know what made me decide to sign up now?!First of all this is a great site,reallllly helpful for pretty much anything,operated and frequented by such great people.I would just like to introduce myself,my name is Vin,just grad'ed high school,live in the Vancouver area and I drive a '95 LS.Love the thing to death despite being next to totalled last summer(rear ender,fixed in my own garage because I couldnt afford sending it to a shop),always been a fan of integras.So I just wanted to say that I look forward to being a member of this site and that i"ll have a great time here with all you people!
here are a few pics of my car.
and I realize I'm gonna get a lot of "get rid of the chrome" but I couldnt pass up on such a great deal,and besides chrome aint too bad.
and I know I gotta lower it!!oh and my lip and sides are getting painted tonight.

any suggestions/comments welcome

·
Registered
627 Posts
i kinda like the wheels...its differnt on a teg...just drop it like u said, and you will have a pretty sweet ride. just remember to do what u like, and i can guarentee your car will be amazing...even if only to you.

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
Keep the rims. If you're not racing or doing anything insane, then you might as well have some TYTE rims. I think they look really good.

Looks very, very clean. You did an excellent job fixing whatever damage happened to it; I can't tell it was hurt at all.

Yep, lower it and you're golden.

·
Registered
110 Posts
nice 4 door!!! i kinda like the rims too, im not a big fan of chrome but those look pretty good. and with a drop they would look even better.

best of luck with whatever you decide to do!!

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
Tegger316 on Sep/12/07 said:
Question: Is that ITR spoiler applied to the stock holes and if so did you use gaskets and where did you get them from?

It looks pretty nice---tan<black interior would be hot
the 4 doors never came with a spoiler stock. unless the 4 door geezers did. I am not positive on that. Most likely the holes were drilled.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeap the holes were drilled,it sorta sucked because the guy I was talking to was all like "yeah it'll fit no problem etc etc" so when it came,it didnt even flush on the trunk
I'll get pics up of what I did to make it fit later today.
and thanks a lot for the replies guys

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
as far as chrome rims go... those arent too bad.. not my cup of tea but not bad...

nice ride and welcome to the site. u wont find any other place like this anywhere as far as info and support goes...

good luck with her!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.