Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just joined the site i have a 99 integra gsr i bought about 2 months ago. It wasnt in the best shape but its mine now and im going to fix the abuse it took from previous owners.anyway i just wanted to introduce myself, i think it would be cool to know some fellow integra fans here in az that could help me out sell me parts and such or point out good shops i can trust with my teggy. ive got a lot of work to do on the integra so ill probably hit this forum up pretty often if its worth it and people are active on it. thanks for taking the time to read this thread guys

·
Registered
31 Posts
watsupp rick my name is devan. I have a 94 ls teg that I have had for a couple years now. A 99 gsr should be a fun teg to drive out here in az. I haven't found any shops out here that specialize in Hondas that I would trust enough to take mine to. But im currently looking for a really good body shop to take mine to cuz I just picked up a itr jdm front end over the weekend. Ill let you know if I find anyone trust worthy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts