Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to welcome myself, this is my first post here on Team-Integra.net.

I've been part of the integra family for a long time now, about 5 years, started with a '92 gsr, eventually had a JDM ITR swap, then switched to a '95 gsr with the same swap, and now I drive '97 ITR #0110.

Finally signed up to share knowledge and help others, while learning what I can. I'll probably spend most of my time in the competition forums talking about road racing whenever I can, as that is my addiction.

I'll finish off with some pictures!
(WTDR may be slow sometimes so patience patience patience!)

And to top it off, a nice little movie I made for my dyno comparison of my exhaust setup:

Right click save target as:
Exhaust dyno vid -- 19.7mb

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
What a nice car. 97 ITR not many left. We have lots of info here, be sure to check out what we have in the articles. If you don't see some stuff that you can share with us feel free to edjucate us =)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Nice Teg, welcome to TI, big knowledge base, I'm pretty sure you can add your own experiences on top of that. Welcome!

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Coming down to PIR this season???

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
love the white ITR..she's gorgeous! looks like you've been a member for a lil while now, its nice ta see you signing up finally!!
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jojo on Mar/08/04 said:
Coming down to PIR this season???

I will be once, maybe two times if money permits. Went once last year, great track, love the chicanes.

Quote: angelash724 on Mar/08/04 looks like you've been a member for a lil while now, its nice ta see you signing up finally!!
*~*Ash*~*
Yup I've been floating around. Been very active on Honda-Tech and the integra forums on HondaHookup. Just expanding my base.

Thanks for the compliments guys, and gals.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
Let me know when your coming down. Are you familiar with the clubs down here? Schedules and all?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jojo on Mar/08/04 said:
Let me know when your coming down. Are you familiar with the clubs down here? Schedules and all?
Not particularly. I went last time through the Proformance racing school thats ran out of Pacific Raceways...they organize groups to go down to Portland once or twice a year. I mainly go through them because they only allow 20 cars on at a time, whereas the Alfa, BMW, Porsche clubs will put 30-40 on at a time, making things a little unpleasant sometimes.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
hey man, you go to ***my school*** right? Isee your ride all the time, sick car! Was gonan stop by to say hi last time but you left, I drive a red 99 LS. I think you have seen mine around

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
97R doing what it was meant to do, love the look with the jdm itr rims and it looks nice on the gunmetal ones too. definatly treating that car right.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AlvinHuyN on Mar/08/04 said:
hey man, you go to XXXXXXXX right? Isee your ride all the time, sick car! Was gonan stop by to say hi last time but you left, I drive a red 99 LS. I think you have seen mine around
Yes thats me. There are a few integras I see floating around campus, a few red ones...seems like they all have ITR style wings too.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts