Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats up everyone picked up the teg a couple weeks ago for $600 its a 92 ls needs a clutch.greddy header back exaust, aem intake, edelbrock victor x intake manifold, springs and struts all the way around, short shifter,Neuspeed front and rear strut bar, skunk 2 lower tie bar and a carbon fiber hood. runs great olny problem is when it warms up it idles low... lemmie know what you think. thanks -justin

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah forgot to menton the pics are in profile i suck at posting pics on fourms. just been doing small stuff well im busy debating if i wanna pull the dent in the fender and waht not becuse im gonna have to spray bomb it as a temp and i love the color soo much......first car with a decent paint job. im going to clean it later then ill try and figure out how to get some pics up

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
nice ride man and welcome. this place is like no other as far as the wealth of info u can get on here

i say look into gettin rid of the tails but thats just my .o2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah id like too smoke some stock tails when i have some money imma head to the local pick and pull they have a teg there with a nice front bumper with oem lip and oem wing and the fender i need

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.