Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think the most important thing is to set goals for your car that you ARE going to achive. Balancing cost/reliability/performance. Then plan your finances around reaching those goals. Check the forums specific to your generation for ideas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
my plan with mine was to put performance then visual on it. but it changes almost monthly. but yours looks like it doesnt need any body work done to it right away so i would do coldair intake and exhaust, then spark plugs and wires, rims, then tint the windows, get different head and tail lights, body or lip kit, interior(waht ever you want to do to it) then maybe lower it and if you still have money maybe get it painted, and last maybe a cf hood.

thats what i would do if i had your car but thats me. i think that is about the general way to do stuff but what do i know i said i was going to do stuff to my teg and never ended up doing it.

have fun and keep posting pictures with what you do.

·
Registered
488 Posts
First thing i would do is lower it then set of rims, then exhaust, then intake, then from there you decide if you're just gonna do it for show or for race. aight peace.

AIRBORNE..................

·
Registered
26 Posts
A b16a is cheaper because it drops right in, but a b18c would be more worth the time and money. It all depends on what kind of setup that you are doing.

·
Registered
676 Posts
shortmorris on Feb/05/06 said:
spark plugs and wires,
OEM makes the best wires, I hope you know that. Ignition is one of the things Honda did get right from the start.

What do you want? Go research, Team-integra is quite possibly the best, most organized source of information for your Integra ever made. Look up the exhaust articles, the intake ones, the cam ones, etc. Read all of it, absorb the information, and plan out what you want.

Integras aren't some ***** you have a one night stand with, it's a commitment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.