1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive air manifold Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Hello all!
New here, new to Honda's (owning one) in general but not new to cars, here I want to introduce my new daily project K24a2 swap 95 DC2 integra. Will be done shortly in the next few weeks! Currently going for a basic swap with the entire drive train from a 06 TSX with the 6 speed manual. Planning to go ahead and do a ported RBC with catless header and E85. I already have a K20z3 head in the process of being CNC ported and going to build it up a bit to slap on the car. Mean while I want to get it up and running as I am in need of a new sporty car. Going on a “budget K swap” for now as I am only 2800 in the whole for the entire car and drive train, only need a wiring harness, axles, a better shifter and cables and that’s about it to have her up and running, I am located in the metro Atlanta GA area and have found a decent tuner once the car is running and driving. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice man, I go Integra k20a2 swap also been doing it and changing things last 2 years have only put on about 600 miles so far on my swap. I m running all -6AN Fuel lines and a few other mods. Anyways if you run into anything be glad to try to lend a hand also, I got tons of information saved from fuel to electrical diagrams even factory service manuals. Hit me up. Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 107443
View attachment 107444

Hello all!
New here, new to Honda's (owning one) in general but not new to cars, here I want to introduce my new daily project K24a2 swap 95 DC2 integra. Will be done shortly in the next few weeks! Currently going for a basic swap with the entire drive train from a 06 TSX with the 6 speed manual. Planning to go ahead and do a ported RBC with catless header and E85. I already have a K20z3 head in the process of being CNC ported and going to build it up a bit to slap on the car. Mean while I want to get it up and running as I am in need of a new sporty car. Going on a “budget K swap” for now as I am only 2800 in the whole for the entire car and drive train, only need a wiring harness, axles, a better shifter and cables and that’s about it to have her up and running, I am located in the metro Atlanta GA area and have found a decent tuner once the car is running and driving. Wish me luck!
I did my first k swap in 2003. Made my own. Mounts and harness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts