Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. upload the pictures from your digital camera onto your pc and then upload the pictures into photobucket. once you're that far it's pretty self explanatory. and welcome to T-I

·
Registered
261 Posts
there is a button on the top of the reply box that says post pics. it will ask for a url. photobucket whould have a url for your picture. just copy that address into the box and hit okay. and then hit reply.

·
Registered
627 Posts
welcome. im glad no one has flamed him for not being knowledgable about computer crap. thumbs up guys.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's going to be a awesome car. Going to keep it stock with Koni shocks, cat back system and V710 Khumo R comp tires for autocross.

What is max speed on GSR and what is 0-60 time?
Is there any problem with tranny's with a short shifter? Are they holding pretty good? Is there anything on this car with 140000 miles, what I should be aware???
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well. I 'll do my research, if that is such a big deal. Sorry.
For stock class in autoX, you can do shocks cat back exhaust and use sticky tires. That's what I want to do.
Everything else need to be factory...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.