Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The car is obd1 p72 ecu with resonator in place of the cat and cheep Ebay 2.5" exhaust. It's about to get a bunch of parts replaced. Have a skunk2 shifter and shift knob for the interior. Want to do a Blox clutch master at same time so my clutch pedle throw gets shorter too. Also have a skunk 2 intake and 66mm throttle body with factory type r intake tube and box. I have 2 bad header stud threads in my head. Need them drilled and heliecoiled before I put a header on. Both on the ends. One is stripped and the other is froze and needs drilled first. The motor only has 126k. I will soon have about 10k to spend on it. Thought about a full k20 type r swap but I want to do the rest of the car a little too. Thought about just putting an LSD in the transmission and swapping in a b20 high compression bottom end for more power along with a header and hondatta s300 and a tune. Some of the other ideas were turbo but don't know much about it or a k24 from an accord with the matching 5 speed and a k20a2 head with kpro. I also want to do koni yellow shocks with either a factory type r spring or some eibach springs. Some strut tower bars as my front is missing, some wildwood front calipers and better tires. Will probably do a bunch of little stuff like motor mount inserts and traction bar, bushings etc. Thinking if I just b20 swap that it will allow for more of the little stuff I want to do to get done. I would turbo but don't know who makes a good kit. Might be interested in a kit with a gt28r set at 8lbs. My wife wants to learn to drive and we live on a very windy country road. Would love to build it for the track. I like my 15" wheels and my 195 55 15 tire set up but want to make the best of it. I like how the cars balanced. It could use a little more brake but I am more concerned with fade. Hope the wildwood calipers will help with this. What would you do with 10k that's not going to require crazy skills. I'm not a great mechanic but got help when needed. Would be more than happy with a track car that could pull a low 14 sec quarter. Would love to swap the transmission with an ITR but can't find one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts