Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In celebration of our joining team-integra.net,
we have decided to temporarily lower the price of our kits!

OLD PRICE - $79+f/s

NEW PRICE - $56.95

enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the order autotegra!

I think you'll love the 6000k, they're my personal favorite, and what I use as well.

Be sure to leave a review once you receive your order!
Thanks again!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have and HID kit from another manufacturer. Is the bi-xenon harness different from the hi-lo harness. I am thinking of changing my bulbs. I don't like they way it looks when I change to my high beams.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Would just like to say that I ordered a set from SmartHID on 10/23/13 and have not received anything, nearly 3 weeks later. I have sent multiple emails with no response or any communication on their part. I finally opened up a Paypal dispute and plan on making it a claim, I want my money back or a product overnight shipped to my doorstep!

Word of warning to others, beware.

EDIT: My issue was resolved through Paypal, I got my money back and had absolutely no contact with SmartHID. My advice, buy elsewhere and save yourself the hassle.

·
Registered
189 Posts
SmartHID.com is now a parked domain, the whois info suggests the owner of it runs it out of his house. The guy's info is real so I'd give him up a call as this is most likely his real number.

Admin Name: BRYCE BOWDEN
Admin Street: 400 SE ARROW CREEK LANE
Admin City: GRESHAM
Admin State/Province: OR
Admin Postal Code: 97080
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9715331325
Admin Email: [email protected]
Seems the owner goes by the following usernames and gmail's of the same.
ender87i
bryce87i

He was selling his subaru in August since his number came up and his name cross references it as legit info.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2535823

Feel free to google up those usernames if you want to find out any more info on him. He seems pretty legitimate though as SmartHID.com signed their posts with "-Bryce" on here, he probably just decided to close up for whatever reasons.

Good luck, hope you get your money back! Pretty messed up as I was thinking about buying a set off him but held off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts