Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i may get this new job that requires me to have a truck because i will have to be going off road to oil drilling rigs and stuff like that... but i dont know if i gona have to trade in the teg to be able to finance the truck...
the company actually gives me money every month for the truck pmt but i still dont know if i can get financed with out a down pmt .. i only got 4 pmts left on this teg and its ALL mine and now this...

i got my fingers crossed that i can work sumtin out to get financed on it all by myself and i thought if other fellow teg owners also had their fingers crossed i would not have to part with my baby....

just wanted to share my predicament.. i shall update if anything happens..

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
4 more payments? Stick it out and keep the car. You'll be very surprised at insurance rates for insuring 2 cars. It's cheap. (Assuming work doesn't insure the truck for you).

Don't get rid of the car is you're that close to paying it off. After I paid mine off, I loved it that much more. It's been 'mine' for like 2 years now, and I love it. Car payments suck. I'm not taking out any more car loans again if I have anything to say about it.

Keep the Teg. </Thread> ;)

-Nick

·
Registered
104 Posts
does the job require you to transport materials? or will the truck only be used to get you from point a to point b?

you can always take the hatch off and presto! instant trucktegra! :D

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if i still had like 2 years left on the loan i wouldnt hesitate to trade it in but with being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as pmts goes.. i REALLy dont want to part with her...

and once paid off i can really throw money into her.. and make her that much more beautifull

like i said ima try like hell to not have to get rid of her.. i will even park somewhere and make a sign that says "save the teg foundation: please donate anything you can" if i have to

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kevind626 on Oct/02/07 said:
does the job require you to transport materials? or will the truck only be used to get you from point a to point b?

you can always take the hatch off and presto! instant trucktegra! :D
LMAO.. trucktegra..

as far as i know right now its just because the areas are so remote and there is no actual roads. and u have to go out there in any kinda of weather....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.