Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a non visible part of the car to see what it would look like, its a little lighter than i hoped it would be but what do u guys think? should i go darker (couldnt find any darker and this was at Ace) or should i proceed with the rest of the car?
and i think im gonna go with CF, wanted a sportier look than luxury.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
so.. CF-paint..?

~P2P

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Fycus on Jan/26/06 said:
get rid of that green paint and remove that ITR Badge, it looks pretty tacky.

I totally agree.

I don't think you should paint any of the interior, and if you do, then use black, and paint all of it.

...we need more pics though, and more detail of what exactly you're painting.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Please don't. To many integras have been lost to this type of stuff.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
by painting the interior green i meant like the trims (see horrible editing job picutre). not like the whole dash. but if it would look more like the pick, would u recommend or no?

this is the green i was aiming for, swing and a miss huh?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I think you need to go with a darker or deeper green. Your green looks like Kermet; It would be better if it were a forrest green.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
chad1387 on Jan/26/06 said:
I think you need to go with a darker or deeper green. Your green looks like Kermet; It would be better if it were a forrest green.
did u scroll down more? i put more pics of what i was aiming for.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have to say i just dont think it would look that great. And being green i sure dont think it would look "sportier" Just do the CF and forget the green.

Where can i get one of those dash covers in black?!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok well does someone have a picture of their car to show why going green is not good? or how bout some pictures that have done a paint job similar to the one i want.
**make sure to look at the extra pictures to see what i mean, dunno if some of you did**

edit: glad some of you are tryin to say no to this cuz if i ever want to sell it, the buyer would be like, wat the crap, thnx for feedback, think wat TehDynasty is gonna be good enough.

and about the cover, it came with the car, never seen something like that for a long time, good luck finding one

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.