Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 1998 Acura integra ls sedan, it’s got 150k on the B18B1 motor. but the first thing i wanted to do with it was get a new exhaust. but all the company’s seem to mostly make them for the hatchback and the coupes, i figured the exhaust setup is different the sedan so i don’t bother looking at them. this will be my first project car, the exhaust setup that i’ve been looking at is the Skunk2 MegaPower.

Link-
Skunk2 MegaPower 94-01 Acura Integra LS/RS/Type R (97-01 - 413-05-1530

but if anybody has some good suggestions for a good nice deep sounding exhaust for the sedan LS’ please let me know, thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought a 1998 Acura integra ls sedan, it’s got 150k on the B18B1 motor. but the first thing i wanted to do with it was get a new exhaust. but all the company’s seem to mostly make them for the hatchback and the coupes, i figured the exhaust setup is different the sedan so i don’t bother looking at them. this will be my first project car, the exhaust setup that i’ve been looking at is the Skunk2 MegaPower.

Link-
Skunk2 MegaPower 94-01 Acura Integra LS/RS/Type R (97-01 - 413-05-1530

but if anybody has some good suggestions for a good nice deep sounding exhaust for the sedan LS’ please let me know, thank you
I recommend getting a k tuned exhausted, either a k tuned or if you don’t need emissions maybe go with a magnaflow if you’re looking for cheaper options with a cat delete.

·
Administrator
3,964 Posts
I recommend getting a k tuned exhausted, either a k tuned or if you don’t need emissions maybe go with a magnaflow if you’re looking for cheaper options with a cat delete.
It's great that you're making recommendations, but more importantly, "Why" are you making those specific recommendations?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts