Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to all the posts about "another accident", and "wrecked my teggy"... I was inspired to write a new adlib about racing...(oh yea reading poe added some inspiration)

Edit, the new location of the adlib is on a dedicated server so no more downtime:

Here is the adlib.

Read it and let me know what you think!
Tell me whats stupid and whats interesting. Point out my grammer flaws and poor sentence structure. Just give me ur opinion, thanks,
-Jesse

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
wow that story almost made me cry..i ended up dead and the driver of the car i hated got my girlfriend..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yea, okay, I'm definately not tired anymore, geeze,that was creepy.

one thought, though...why would you double clutch as you're UPshifting? There's no need to get the engine speed up during a shift, because you're not shifting to a lower gear.

Just wondering, no intent to bash the story, it was great. :) ::thumbs up::

·
Registered
706 Posts
I must say, I am totally impressed by that work. I read poe on a daily bassis I have read everything that he has done i love the mans work. The way that the story twists is something out of his mind in a way. I have to hand it to you it gave me that same empty fealing at the end that i get when poe writes something like that. I think yiou know what i am talking about that fealing of loss and despair. But that was good it has brightened my day.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Fantastic.

Definite Poe elements, from the sentence structure to the sentiments.

I hope you're considering submitting some work for publishing, now or in the future.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
wow:

"As I sit in the soft textured seats of my beautiful public transportation I can feel my adrenaline surge...

...I pull up to a light to see a magnificent 94 GSR most likely equipped with pimp stunna driva yO!"

*sigh* poor Monica Bellucci...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts