Team Integra Forums banner

New intake. Extra hose connections?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  HoodlumPyro 
#1 ·
So I swapped my G3s B18B USDM head and intake for a JDM B18B head and intake. My problem is that the intakes are different and now i have two extra hose connections with no hoses to hook them up to.

I have one less sensor on this new intake aswell. I believe its a MAP sensor. I dont know if either of these will pose problems. I am assuming so. Can someone set me straight on this? Hope this hasnt been covered. I have been looking. Any help would be great. Thanks.

See less See more
#5 ·
OK so i looked and here's what I got. I've got an extra vacuum line in the back of the new intake and i'm short one in the front.

The vacuum hose on the throttle body that is supposed to be the evap solenoid connection adds another extra vacuum hose connection.

The old intake has only the evap soleniod and one vacuum along with that bigger hose.

Someone help me make sense of this. Thanks

#7 ·
The connection on your TB is for a firewall mounted MAP sensor. As for the two smaller vacuum spots on the back, one goes to your evap solenoid, the other goes to your fuel pressure regulator.

As for the bigger hose, that vacuum line is for your brake booster. That looks right.

Hope this helps, tell us if you get it working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.