Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay...I would like to get a c/f hood..which..is lighter adn looks a lot sharper...but..I was wonderin..can I get a different hood..the only thing I want different is to get the little lip at the end of my hood to dissapear and then put some mesh in and make it look really sharp!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I suppose you could always cut you carbon fiber hood or your oem hood and make a wire mesh and attach it. IMO I don't think that it would look that good

·
Registered
208 Posts
i'm going to sell my cf hood if anyone is interested

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
price on the hood? why are you going to get rid of it?

that lip covers your hood latch. leave it there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i'd probally take $200 and a stock hood...i need a stock hood to do my conversion

·
Registered
333 Posts
I will do that trade and cash for the CF hood Soon2BeVTEC..... I have a 1996 GSR (hence the member name). What brand is your hood? good fitting? any scratches? what year is it for? I am in Nor Cal so we can arrange to meet up and swap. email me man...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone, I don't want to cut it...that would just look bad...but I don't want a normal hood...its the one part of my tegy that I don't really like...I dunno why it just sticks out at me...all well thanks for your thoughts!

·
Registered
208 Posts
for everyone, my hood is 1st gen vis, 90-93 integra...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man I will give u 200 and mah hhood if ya want it!
why u not liek C/F?

·
Registered
208 Posts
i need a stock hood to do my conversion $200 us that is

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I know...I still have my stock hood!..no prob...but shipping?...that could be a pain in the ass!

·
Registered
208 Posts
how close to vancouver are you? i might take a trip up and go drinking or something

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm out of toronto and if your still selling the c/f hood let me know. i'll give you 250 plus my stock hood which is brand new cuz my old one was hit... e-mail me at [email protected] i have a 91 integra....

thanks for your time

·
Registered
208 Posts
how would shipping work out? i can't drive with no hood

1 - 16 of 16 Posts