Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just new on here, so heres a pic of my car, its a 1994 JDM Integra SiVTEC. I posted same pic on another board a while back and got very critical replies about my wheels, anywho i like tham and thats all that really matters.

here's alist of mods so far:
Mugen body kit inc rear wing (its not an ITR one like everyone thinks)
Mugen exhaust
Mugen suspension
Blitz intake
JDM ITR black recaros (bought but not in yet)
JDM ITR Gauge cluster
BK 102s 17" bronze wheels-205/40/17 tyres
UKDM ITR rear bumper
and so on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the markers are required here by law...nothing i can do about them, plus i dont want to have to cover up the hole then get it painted as i'd have to paint the whole wing, then the rest of that side would look crap compared to it!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I agree with RedTeg26 about the side marker. I know u've already heard it about the wheels, but they'd look really tight w/o the silver/bronze? outer ring. Besides that, I like the "almost all black" approach. Very nice ride!!!
Love the chin spoiler / lip as well. btw..are those wind deflectors hugging your windows?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
brilliant work! and welcome ,welcome, and um...welcome!
check out the articles section for otnes of useful information as well as do-it yourself projects and some other cool things...........
and remember you can always sign off but you can never leave.... MUUUWUAAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
and for the original.... welcome, welcome welcome.
Glad to see you on the site, i hope (just a polite way of saying you will)you have a great time on TI. It's always great to see new members from other parts of the world than just North America. BTW your car looks great. And to all those that dont like your rims, its great to see that you have the attitude that it doesnt matter cause you like them. I actually like them too. Oh and one quick question, What does "yoke" mean???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice ride.

How do you like your Blitz intake?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok hootb18 'YOKE' is just an analogy for thingamajiggy, it just means that 'thing'.

4-1-1 i love the blitz filter, it makes WAY more noise than the K&N i had on before hand, i dont know if it makes any more bhp but the induction noise sure does make up for the extra cost of buying it

and UCFKnight yes theyre wind deflectors, theyre OEM honda items from japan, and have integra embossed on them but you have to be within an inch or two to see it!

Anywho guys thanks for the welcome, i think i'll stick around here for a while

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i too love your car, those wheels are great! and the wind deflectors look sporty! again, nice car!

what part of ireland are you located? i stayed in dublin for a week and loved it. BTW, what happened to the show, Ballykissangel? They used to broadcast it over here, now they stopped...it was replaced by Monarch in the Glen.

·
Registered
333 Posts
W E L C O M E !!!!!

I think your rims look dope man, keep up the good work!

C. me fly by you.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
mugenracer on Sep/05/02 said:
Ok hootb18 'YOKE' is just an analogy for thingamajiggy, it just means that 'thing'.
lol thanks man. it was a bonus question for my philosophy homework. we were doing a thing about meanings and definitions of words and my teacher was telling me how when she was in ireland they used the word "yoke" all the time. WOO HOO!!! just got a bonus point thanks to TI.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts