Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've only been a member for a month now and took my first pics of my 01' SE.
Haven't had the money to do much of anything, wanna get some new rims ASAP and exhaust.
All comments and ideas welcome

(Sorry if the pics suck)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice ride dude, i would drop it and go with stock tails and a ITR type wing. . . . . it looks nice though man

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Yeah, I agree that it looks like a LS/RS because of no sunroof. Plus, wasn't the SE renamed to GS after 96...? Because I know mine is a GS, and it has leather and a sunroof... Anyway, looks good. Please do ditch the tails though. I got some similar to those when I first bought my car, then realized how fail they looked. But of course, that's just my opinion. If you like em, keep em. Make sure they are sealed well though, or they'll fog up when they let moisture in.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PureTeg89 on Sep/23/07 said:
Yeah, I agree that it looks like a LS/RS because of no sunroof. Plus, wasn't the SE renamed to GS after 96...? Because I know mine is a GS, and it has leather and a sunroof... Anyway, looks good. Please do ditch the tails though. I got some similar to those when I first bought my car, then realized how fail they looked. But of course, that's just my opinion. If you like em, keep em. Make sure they are sealed well though, or they'll fog up when they let moisture in.
Funny part is the tails are what i get all the compliments on.
Previous owner didn't seal them up either so i had a bunch
of moisture in them after last winter.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jjusmc2001 on Sep/23/07 said:
Car looks nice. Congrats. I remember when I got my 96 se. I would never buy another car. Great car and you are going to have a lot of fun with it.
Thanks, took me a while to find her too, you'd be surprised
how few good conditon integras there are in Saskatchewan to buy :p.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
DivineChaos on Sep/23/07 said:
Quote: PureTeg89 on Sep/23/07Yeah, I agree that it looks like a LS/RS because of no sunroof. Plus, wasn't the SE renamed to GS after 96...? Because I know mine is a GS, and it has leather and a sunroof... Anyway, looks good. Please do ditch the tails though. I got some similar to those when I first bought my car, then realized how fail they looked. But of course, that's just my opinion. If you like em, keep em. Make sure they are sealed well though, or they'll fog up when they let moisture in.

Funny part is the tails are what i get all the compliments on.
Previous owner didn't seal them up either so i had a bunch
of moisture in them after last winter.
Yeah, I got some compliments on my tails too when I had them. But after a month or two, I decided they just broke up the flow of the car too much and they were too much silver for me. I like the all reds. :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
car looks good on major body damage. takes time to get $ together to put in ur car unless ur like other kids an are sponsored by bank of mom&dad. i like the cars that are built with hard earned cash those ppl actually deserve the cars

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my1999gsr on Sep/23/07 said:
Super clean man! Paint looks great in the pics. Another Canadian T-I member, whoot!

Thanks!, lol we need to set-up a Canadain meet or somethin :p

Quote: sik96 on Sep/23/07 car looks good on major body damage. takes time to get $ together to put in ur car unless ur like other kids an are sponsored by bank of mom&dad. i like the cars that are built with hard earned cash those ppl actually deserve the cars
TY, and i agree you just get so much more out of it knowing how much work you put into it.
Can't wait till the four month summers when i can start earning some cash,
taking 5 university classes sucks.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
btw how rude to post in your thread w/o complimenting this clean car. i think the clear corners flow well although everyyyyyybody is going to tell you to get ambers.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Sep/23/07 said:
btw how rude to post in your thread w/o complimenting this clean car. i think the clear corners flow well although everyyyyyybody is going to tell you to get ambers.
I agree, I like the clear corners. I have clears on my Silver GS, I think it makes it look nice and smooth. The ambers look good too though, especially with dark tint like mine has. But I think I'm stickin with clears, so you should too. ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: B18Ch1ck on Sep/23/07btw how rude to post in your thread w/o complimenting this clean car. i think the clear corners flow well although everyyyyyybody is going to tell you to get ambers.

I agree, I like the clear corners. I have clears on my Silver GS, I think it makes it look nice and smooth. The ambers look good too though, especially with dark tint like mine has. But I think I'm stickin with clears, so you should too. ;)
Thanks for the comments B18Ch1ck and PureTeg89.
Clear corners FTW :p

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
"stock" is relative. the car is obviously not stock. tails, corners, intake from what i see. just cuz its not heavily modified doesn't mean its stock.

nice, now ditch the tails and drop that ish

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nate2k5 on Sep/23/07 said:
"stock" is relative. the car is obviously not stock. tails, corners, intake from what i see. just cuz its not heavily modified doesn't mean its stock.

nice, now ditch the tails and drop that ish
Ya, "my bad" on my part. Thx for the comments.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Quote: B18Ch1ck on Sep/23/07btw how rude to post in your thread w/o complimenting this clean car. i think the clear corners flow well although everyyyyyybody is going to tell you to get ambers.

oh man this thread - seeing clears on silver - made me just find (like 3 minutes ago) and hit up a buy-it-now on clear corners for my 87 LS to match my clear front lights that i bought last week...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.