Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm selling my 00 civic si and buying GSR. It will take about three months to build but with the extra money im boosting. It needs alot of tlc, but i plan on having her on the streets in april depending on when my si sells and i get the extra money. I'm puttin the deposit on her tomorw, I know she'll still be there - shes been sitting for a year now. I just cant wait to get started.
Anyways, i was a civic-only person so i dont really know wat options are available. I want a reallly clean look so i am trying to keep it as stock as possible with more of a sleeper look. I am getting Rota Grid in bronze 16in wheels though bc i cant deal w the 15s. Any suggestions as far as lips, bumpers, sides, lights? or interior. The interior is fully stripped so i have to replace that entirely including seats. I was going to go with sparco torino's(black) but i think ill just stay stock w leather black gsr or rsx seats, so i can put all the extra money into whp. Anyways, sorry for the babble. Any suggestions are appreciated. Or links to integra forums etc. Thanks guys! I'll keep you updated with pics when i bring her home and get her running/put together.
PICS:(they;re a little outdated bc it got broken into again so the sides, gauges,airbags and wheels are now gone too.) I'm picking it up for $3200, with a complete b18c1
PICS:

The Reason im not putting the "money" into my si is because i dont have the extra money. I bought my si like this for $5000 and build it costing $9 total. I am selling it for $12 hopefully and buying the gsr for 3200 and the cost of rebuild is $4000. I do all the labor, with the help of my bf with the body work - doesnt look like i need any on this car but he did it on my si. and the total cost of the gsr is going to be $7200 plus the $2000 im spending to get a beater car. basically im buying a better motor, less miles, and ill have $3000 to spend on boosting with a beater car too. Im going to sell the beater and put that money away, still making a $2000 profit byt having 3 months of downtime and going from a stock si to a boosted gsr

Oh and does anyone know the name of this color? I think its supersonic blue and i did a search but i couldnt find any pics of that color, please help

·
Registered
739 Posts
im not an engine man but you are already off to a good start because i think I see OEM optonal sides which go for alot of friggin money. For the front I would go with a 98+ front end and a tsunami or type r front lip. back either buddy club rear or I like the 94-97 rear as it is more round than the 98+. But go with all red tails. Put those blades (your GS-R rims) for sale on this site you will get $400-$600 for them

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Welcome to the site. We have so much information here. Please check out all of our articles for info, maintence, projects, turbo info.

Your car is a Super Sonic Blue Pearl. The OEM kit looks best in my opinion. The WW RS Type 2 is also a good one.

If you want to make it stock again, you will need a 98+ front and rear bumper, headlights, bumper lights and tails. The interior is also leather.

Good luck with the project and keep us posted on what you do to it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
white4drTeg on Feb/11/04 said:
im not an engine man but you are already off to a good start because i think I see OEM optonal sides which go for alot of friggin money. For the front I would go with a 98+ front end and a tsunami or type r front lip. back either buddy club rear or I like the 94-97 rear as it is more round than the 98+. But go with all red tails. Put those blades (your GS-R rims) for sale on this site you will get $400-$600 for them
she said the sides are gone now (stolen)

·
Registered
739 Posts
ig4teg on Feb/11/04 said:
she said the sides are gone now (stolen)
damn you just lost like $1000, sorry

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
damn too bad the sides a re gone, they are one of the best in my opinion. but a great foundation to start from. And peronally I like the GSR engine the best, especially with a little boost. if you want to keep it sleeper with a few cosmetic upgrades I would look into an ITR front lip on an OEM front bumper, the same sides and an after market rear, not a rear lip, the whole bumper. it finishes the back and lines up the whole bottom of the car all around. looks awsome thats what I did.

But have fun most of all, and welcome to the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts