Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up i just wanted 2 say what up
i saw there wasnt an off topic forum so i guess its coo that i post here. ill post my pics of my car at the image forums after the car this coming weekend

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
welcome, you won't find any better

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Check out your local scene. You'll find an awesome crew to meet up with there.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
welcome welcome and um....welcome! check out the articles section for tons of useful info and tips...there's no better function on this site then the search function(just remember that)
any questions or concerns don't be afraid to ask, we won't bite...well maybe some of us will...
and remember you can always sign out but you can never leave... MUWHAHAHAHA!

·
The Enforcer!
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill have to check that section out of the site with the local scene. i came from SHO, adn a friend of mine told me about this site. he told me good stuff so i figure ill check it out 2 c what it has to offer me and my gs-r of course. a lot of Tx members dont live n san antonio and there meets r n dallas or around that area (which is a 6hr drive). but anyways, this site seems to b pretty big so ill have 2 take an evening 2 look though it all.

oh ya, how do i add my photo 2 my profile?

·
Registered
185 Posts
The front page says that MorningZ is still working on that part of adding a photo into a profile. He'll let us know when it becomes available again.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Welcome to your new addiction. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave......

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
dont worry about adding pic to your profile.. u can add one to your forum signature. if you have a picture host that is..

get used to the features on our wonderful site.. i'm sure you'll be here often! welcome to team-integra!

·
Registered
395 Posts
welcome to team teg. this site is extremely useful because you can get almost any question answered. and yes it could get very addictive.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Hey, welcome to Team-Integra.Net. You're gonna love it here. If you have any questions or concerns, dont' hesitate to send me a message a la 'Send Msg' link above my post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts