Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
it looks nice man, what kind of sideskirts are those? the car looks really clean.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys.......those are mugen/ww RS sideskirts... and those are running lights, but my car is a 96... the running lights are only on because my headlight burned out like an hour before i was gonna take the pics....or else they would have been on....

·
Registered
126 Posts
they had daytime running lights for the cannucks, lol, i think

·
Registered
655 Posts
stovee on Aug/13/02 said:
Is that daytime running lights I see? When did they become standurd? after 98?

Quote: TheRoxorcist on Aug/13/02 my 00 gsr doesnt have daytime runners.
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) but the US market Integras didn't come with DRL (daytime running lights)... however I believe the canadian models did... they're in your high beams, burn at low wattage, turn off when your actual low beams are turned on. right??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess what some of you have been saying about uscanucks getting running lights is true........CDM!!!

thanx for all the comments!!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
CDM lol. hey man the car looks great. i like the wheels too. what are they?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those are stock 96 GSR wheels.......came with the car... i just took off the center caps that say "Acura".. i like them much better without the caps!! and the rims only weigh in at 15.5lbs.....can't go wrong with that weight.... they'll do the trick till i upgrade to some 16" light weight bronze rims!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice ass teg. The only thing i dont like is that u dont have a rear bumper lip on the car? That would complter the ride.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Where's the front plate???
LOL...you know wut I'm talkin bout. I see u put on the ITR wing on. Any luck sellin the other one?

BTW...yeah those are daytime running lights. But I don't think it's a CDN/US thing...when I come down to Chicago, I see a few cars with running lights.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts