Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has been confirmed that LUDACRIS has signed on to play a role in the F&F2. don't believe me, check out www.mtv.com in the news

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
lol, why does musician mean actor nowadays? I find Ja Rule to be annoying and can't stand his music, but I did laugh at his little bit in F&F (the "Moniccccaaaaaa!!!!" part). As for Ludicris, I can't stand his music either, but at least we're not being bombarded with other people's songs that are featuring him.

Celebrities are very overrated anyways. People are way too obsessed with them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I didnt like the integra because it was a full out bad*** fixed up import, but it had no pedal covers. Stock pedal covers, on a car with everything done to it. I thought pedal covers were first? I was supremely dissapointed. Does this bug anyone else? lolz

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Is he going to drive an Integra? Because as much as I hate to admit it, this isn't Integra related.

I guess we'll see if he's really the "Thrilla in Manilla, schlong in Hong Kong."

·
Registered
31 Posts
That was the teg from momo for their tire campaign. Still it was a teg. But they just had to make it look bad. To tell you the truth out of all the cars racing the one I liked the most was the teg. Why is that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
" It's not how you stand by your car it's how u race your car..." It's a perfect line delivered by a oscar caliber actor; word

·
Registered
937 Posts
i could care less about whos in the movie, fast and furious sucks anyway lots of bullsh*t crap..example ...a quarter mile run...damn looks more like 100+ miles run...racers really wear tight leather pants???..

1 - 20 of 56 Posts