Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Integra
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo wassup. Just got my first manual 97 Integra still learning how to drive. My bite point is real high on the clutch. I been reading up on it and I'm reading that the clutch is probably burn out. I wanna replace just don't know what I should be looking into. Like I said I'm still learning. I'm not stalling as often as I was when I first started but I'm kind of launching going into first. Should I just keep practicing with the clutch that's currently on or replace it with new and go from there?

·
Administrator
3,819 Posts
If you're a newer driver with a manual transmission, and your current clutch has a high engagement point on the pedal travel, you'll be starting over and learning the car all over again when you get a new clutch. You definitely want to get the basic concept down on your current clutch, then learn the new characteristics of the vehicle after the new clutch is installed.

·
Registered
97 Integra
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're a newer driver with a manual transmission, and your current clutch has a high engagement point on the pedal travel, you'll be starting over and learning the car all over again when you get a new clutch. You definitely want to get the basic concept down on your current clutch, then learn the new characteristics of the vehicle after the new clutch is installed.
Appreciate it bro thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts