Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new here and just wanted to say hello to all. i have a 96 integra ls. the mods to date are listed in my profile.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Hello Heather. Welcome to the addiction (team-integra.net).

Allow me to introduce you to your new best friends. Their names are Mr. Articles (located in the main menu), Ms. Common Topics (located at the top right of the screen), and Senior Search Function (located below the menu on the right).

"Nitrous is like a really hot guy with STD's...you know you want to hit it but you're afraid of the consequences"
LOL!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im sure you will find it very useful and entertaining at the same time. The Articles are very informative and the Search option is very useful, use them well.

Look forward to seeing pics and in your involvement here.

·
Registered
954 Posts
wow, fresh meat for all you guys without significant others. welcome Heather...hope you have fun.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome aboard
Def get some pics up when you have a chance!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
white_rice on Feb/27/04 said:
Hello Heather. Welcome to the addiction (team-integra.net).

Allow me to introduce you to your new best friends. Their names are Mr. Articles (located in the main menu), Ms. Common Topics (located at the top right of the screen), and Senior Search Function (located below the menu on the right).
holy crap i have been on this site for i dont know how long and never once realized the common topics...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the welcome!!! i dont have any pics on this computer (work). i'll post some up when i get home.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts