Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my Soundstream amp died,I was in dire need of a new amp. Had to be 5 channel,built in crossovers,and not to damn expensive. I hit two out of three. I bought an MTX Thunder 4405.Real nice,good clean power,and not to shabby looking,either. More than I wanted to spend($500),but the wife broke out the Discover card. Happy,happy,Joy,joy!

·
Registered
598 Posts
ya i am getting the 8100d eventualy for my subs and i forgot which ones for my speakers but i will let u know how they are when i get them but i haeard only great things about mtx

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
too bad you didnt shop around a bit more...

$429 would have gotten you 25 more watts on the main channels and more than twice the output on the fifth sub channel.. ooops

https://www.onlinecarstereo.com/caraudio/product.asp?sku=11947
(the description is "missing" the info on the sub channel, but here's more specs)

regardless, those MTX amps are very sweet looking and do sound great.. best of luck with it

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't tell me stuff like that,Z. It makes me feel stupid.
.Thanks for the info,though,because I'll be starting an install on the wife's Durango>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.