Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my car really bad and my friend says he can hook me up with a set of neuspeed springs w/shippinjg and handeling for $180,Is this a good deal?Also I was wondering about, is how neuspeed compares to eibach?also what do you think of the two different kinds,oh yeah the ones that he can get for me are the 1.7/1.5 drop,thanx for all the help!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im trying coonce,I want that size of a drop that the neuspeeds give me but is there quality good?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yes they're good quality but STIFF! you wont enjoy it on bumpy freeways..

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much will these springs change my handeling?yeah I know it will be bumpy lowering any car will change the ride.Do they have any problems settling like eibach sportlines do?

·
Registered
240 Posts
well... i have the neuspeed race springs (2" drop all 4 corners)... they are stiff, but i absolutely love the feel of them over the stock springs

i believe the eibach kits are progressive rate springs, meaning they are soft until a certain point, then become stiffer... while the neuspeeds have the same stiffness throughout their range...

from my understanding, progressive rate springs are a little less predictable in a hard corner, although i've never driven hard on a set of them...

·
Registered
185 Posts
i have the neuspeed sports, which are the ones your talking about, they're awesome, they're not too hard over bumps with me but i have them paired up with bilstiens, but they're great springs

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kool thanx for all the help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts