Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after searching and reading all the posts on H&R sport and neuspeed sport springs i am still quite indecisive. Their springrates do differ, but im not a suspension guru so help me out here. The H&R spring rate is 276lb/in. which means for every 276 pounds the spring will compress one inch (correct??). the H&R is 276lb/in. front and rear, and the nuespeed is 250lb/in. front and 185lb/in. in the rear. How will this affect performance? once again, i have read the posts on this subject and know there are alot out there, just looking for some further info.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
simple enough....thanks surfer. Somebody mentioned the H&R's sagging after a while......whats that all about? anyone have any suggestions on shocks, of course koni yellows would be awesome, but they are expensive, i dont really need the adjustability, so would koni reds offer me some good performance and ride quality with these springs??

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
I don't know about the sagging. I think some people have strange perceptions sometimes. For a spring that's under 300 lb/in you don't need amazing shocks, you can even go on stock shocks for a little while if they aren't too old. Koni Reds will do great though, best to get the spring/shock in at the same time to save the trouble of installing the same thing twice.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks again surfer, im definitely going to get it all in at once, including a front camber kit. Its nice to hear that im not gonna have to spend 500 bucks on shocks!!!

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
I have H&R no problems, sagin doesnt make sense to me, but I chose the H&R because they perform better than nuespeed and were a lil more, so I figure why not, and they drop is perfect with 16s too, I got no wheel gap at all, 1/2 finger gap in front and no gap in rear at all due to my heavy sub box.

·
Registered
550 Posts
either of those would be good choice, it's all up to you if you want little better compfort or performance. Personaly I have H&R Sport with Koni Yellow and they are great.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot guys, jesse m and deadlock, if you guys have some pics you could post or email to me please do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts