Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
lol drew i hope you come to every meet im at.

· Registered
525 Posts
Is that so you can drive my car?? Or sell me more stuff? I'll go to the next auto-x meet down there no prob. If you ever want to go to the drag strip and feel like driving a couple hours let me know. There is one about an hour from my house...west unfortunately.

Drew

· Registered
525 Posts
I just looked up some SCCA events....The only place they're having one that's close is Ohio State at the end of August. Shall we plan another TI meet? I'm pretty sure there are a couple people here from Columbus. I have to auto-x again soon, I'm getting bored driving around using all 5 gears.

Drew

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
lol for sure man. i start school the 26th so that wouldnt be the best day to go since ill be movin into shcool. but i know there are alot of different events. ill look into it.

· Premium Member
18,513 Posts
Fast Asleep on Aug/07/02 said:
Shall we plan another TI meet?
ANOTHER TI meet? I'm sorry, but didn't we come up with the story that instead of telling everyone we had a TI meet, to tell them we just all happened to be there at the same time? To save ourselves the embarrassment of having only three members come? HAHA.

"Should we even call this a meet? We should just say we all happened to be there." -Drew

I'm down for that guys, It'd be cool to hang with both of you again

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.