Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
525 Posts
Word. Don't forget the Chevette that was giving Justin some trouble for those first few runs. BTW As soon as I got onto 22 west to head home there was a neon that caught on fire and held up traffic for about 20 minutes until it was put out. I was about 6 cars behind him. Sounds like he hit his rev limiter a few too many times!!

Drew

· Registered
525 Posts
Is that so you can drive my car?? Or sell me more stuff? I'll go to the next auto-x meet down there no prob. If you ever want to go to the drag strip and feel like driving a couple hours let me know. There is one about an hour from my house...west unfortunately.

Drew

· Registered
525 Posts
I just looked up some SCCA events....The only place they're having one that's close is Ohio State at the end of August. Shall we plan another TI meet? I'm pretty sure there are a couple people here from Columbus. I have to auto-x again soon, I'm getting bored driving around using all 5 gears.

Drew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.