Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the inagural WV, OH, and PA TI meet in stuebenville oh. yesterday we had a head count of a whopping four members. well early this morning that was turned into three. but that didnt matter. myself, FastAsleep and Justin(Im in a boyband)Klemgold went to particpate in some and watch some autox action. i wasnt particpating because i still havent gotten my spindle rixed (this thursday it will be) but Justin was nice enough to let me ride with him on all six of his runs and FastAsleep actually let me take his badass milano red GSR on one fun run. this was the first autox for all three of us and we were really excited. justin and FA started off running 50's at first, but by there last runs they were right in there running solid 45's. the track was very small but it was alot of fun. first gear was actually the only one you needed for the race. there was only about 25 cars there but these guys were season verterans. there was a ferrari F355,s2000, a couple c5 vettes, and awd talon, and a supercharded miati to name a few. a guy by the name of Rudy in the Yellow c5 came out with the FTD of 38.45 seconds, but the ferrari and talon also ran 38's. it was great to see a miata run faster than a ferrari with slicks, and the s2000 actually had the FTD till the last run. well cones were knocked over, we made our share of mistakes (we learned how to park right though
), and we had a great time. even though there was only three members i would do this again in a second and cant wait too. drew and justin were two great guys and thanks alot drew for letting me drive your car. justins gf was also there(sorry man i forget here name)and she held the camera duties. (eventhough now that i look on my digi the only pics are of justin lol)ill post those up sometimes tomarrow. well this was the first meet and i hope there are more to come with more members as well. to whoever counldnt make it, you missed a great time, hope to see you there next time.
oh and by the way, with only one run i can oficially say i am hooked on autox, it was the best(well second best) 46 seconds of my life. i cant wait until sept 8 for the next one.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time! one time around the track was all it took for me, now I can't stop thinking about it! :D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Word. Don't forget the Chevette that was giving Justin some trouble for those first few runs. BTW As soon as I got onto 22 west to head home there was a neon that caught on fire and held up traffic for about 20 minutes until it was put out. I was about 6 cars behind him. Sounds like he hit his rev limiter a few too many times!!

Drew

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude i saw that too. i went to my grandamas after i left BK cause she lives in weirton and about 30 mins later i was on 22 and saw a tow truck pulling it away.
oh and that chevette gave you some trouble too man. lol i think it was the duct tape holdin up the bumper that gave him those 47 second runs.
lol rev limiter!!

·
Registered
702 Posts
That chevette was only giving me trouble because the announcer kept calling it a "vette". Those mind games are hard to overcome!!! But thats why I was #1. Or shared it with that camaro.

Drew

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
What was Sandra supposed to take pictures of? You were in the car with me, lol. That duct tape on that Chevette made it faster, thats a lot lighter than metal. Although he didn't have much of that either because of the massive amounts of rust.

And Alex, you need to learn how to press "record" my man, that would have made a great video, lol.

Justin "I'm in a boyband" Klemgold....man thats harsh.

"Eh, I only hit off the rev limiter a few times." -Drew
Love those neons, thats what happens when you drop a Magnum in there. They all deserve to burn anyways.

I will never forget the first time I heard a blowoff valve today on that turbocharged Audi, WHOOOOOOOMPSH, it sounded so sweet.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol one of the funniest posts i have ever read. oh and i did press the record button, it just happened to be right before i shut the camcordor off. thats not my fault.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Damn, that thing looks bad, hehe. Oh well, it was our first time.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont think it looked bad at all. i thought you guys did really well actually. i mean everybody else there were really into it and were season racers. this was your guys first race. also you guys both had stock cars. and justin was running on the michi's. look at all the other cars out their man, they had either twice or twiple the hp, and had a ton of suspension mods to them. alot of people were running R compound tires and slicks too. i think you guys kicked ass.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Yeah, I kinda thought about it that way too. I'm going to beef up my suspension as well as the basic i/h/e, all in time for next spring, until then, I'll just go to these things stock and learn about my car as much as I possibly can.

Nice blog by the way Alex, that cracks me up.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i like your to man. DO'h!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we could include GA next time and make it four people if you wanna take a road trip.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i know

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
HAHA, 4 people...nah I wouldn't want to embarrass GVTEC in his Supercharged Teg...just kidding man.

·
Registered
702 Posts
81 points? That is the coolest thing I have ever seen, and I don't even know if its good or not. I will be adding it to my signature!!!!

Drew

1 - 20 of 25 Posts