Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to a H.A.R. im in need of a few things... for a 1994 ls G3 coupe: a clean driverside front quaterpanel (the bolt on shell), a new front bumper ( open to suggestions in you have an xtra stock, etc...)
the entire gray driverslight assmebly (shattered). CF hood if it works out :-}

the sub structure is almost perfect... i love my car... help!
Eric

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey man i have my whole front end for sale off my 00 gsr. I did the s14 conversion and i have no use for the stock front anymore. I'll sell it for 250 USD shipped. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With my 94 I have a burly square tube maybe 6 inches in front of the radiator, horizontal. It's been brought up b4 but I couldn't find a diffinative answer: is a 94 ls able to recieve an entire 00 front end (s14 conv leftovers) without structrual modification?

thanks...kinda cloudy on this one...

·
Registered
655 Posts
IntegraRacing on Aug/31/02 said:
Hey man i have my whole front end for sale off my 00 gsr. I did the s14 conversion and i have no use for the stock front anymore. I'll sell it for 250 USD shipped. Let me know if your interested.
What?! What is "whole front end". Are you talking bumper and headlights?? I'll buy it from you. Is something wrong with it because I don't want you to get screwed 'cause 250 is low, I would pay you more than that for the bumper and headlights if you were looking to get rid of them. LET ME KNOW!!!

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
DrGreenthumb on Sep/04/02 said:
With my 94 I have a burly square tube maybe 6 inches in front of the radiator, horizontal. It's been brought up b4 but I couldn't find a diffinative answer: is a 94 ls able to recieve an entire 00 front end (s14 conv leftovers) without structrual modification?

thanks...kinda cloudy on this one...
I believe so, you just need the bumper, headlights, turn signals, and such from that styling as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts