Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what up I'm upgrading my exhuast......so that means I need to sale my old stuff.

The first thing I got is a used(of course) Greddy 4-2-1 header this came of my car a 97 GS-R but it will fit any B series motors...o also the header has been fixed. When you buy a Greddy header brand new the collector is two inches then it goes down to 1.8 to meet up with the stock cat....well I had them make it a two inch collector better flow guys! O asking 225

Then I have a used Greddy Evo one cat back exhuast I have had it for a year or so the muffler still shines like new looks great....asking 230

I dont have pics right now its still on the car....but if your really no intersest dont ask for pic's I dont want to waste my time taking pics if you guys are not evern interested. And its still on my car will be off on Monday.....let me know if you interested......of and Jeff correct me if I'm wrong but I they do fit all b series cars right? Thats what you said a while back any.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you read what i wrote ran it will fit any B series motor that would be you buddy!

·
Registered
281 Posts
yea nick, i think it should fit all b series...what do you think jeff? haha

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
not sure...exhausts are totally different for 94-99 GSR and 94-01 LS, ITR and 00-01 GSR...so dunno, maybe headers will fit, nothing else

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They will both fit the headers would actually be a lot better for a non vtec B series trust me...... My experiance I made the mistake of buying them for my GS-R if you read the exhaust articles you know what I mean.

Ok ran how is the exhuast different its just the cat back the only thing that might be different is the length of the piping and even then you going to have a shop put it on just tell them to extend it or shorten it its not that much to do it might cost you 20 bucks to make it fit blah~!

Here GS-R will fit the LS will a bit of mod from the muffler shop ......

GS-R exhuast and header will fit LS

You guys know this is a great deal why do you pass it up lol...I would have jumped on this if I had not had my exhuast yet and had an LS....shoot if the cat-back is an issue for you LS owners then just buy the header but as it said in that link it will all fit....your going to a muffler shop to put it on anyway so they can make it fit right there!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Ran everything will bolt up to any 3rd gen integra. It doesn't matter what model it is the exhaust routing is all the same. And like its been said many times before the Header will fit any B series motor. The exhaust port bolt pattern on the head is the same for all the b series heads. the only thing that is different is the Intakes Port bolts on the GSR heads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.