Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annnnnd I cant find a plug anywhere for it, can anyone recommend a store? Its the big one on the right side if you have a spoiler, 7/8's of an inch. used for the 3rd light cable.

I tried crappy tire, while I found them none would fit and I tried home hardware, they had some too but again, none the right size.

I thought this would be an easy thing to get but looks like I need a few suggestions. Nothing comes to mind really, I might just find something that would cover it up, paint it, and glue it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nvm, guess I found something that will do the job from cdn tire, its not much bigger than the hole but itll work. I just bought a part used for holding down the door panel on some ford vehicle. It was like a screw but with a huge head that was near flat and slightly curved. It wont clip in due to its incorrect size but I realized that the hole only protudes halfway out from the ITR wing. Thus when I put it over the hole, then put the wing overtop, it actually holds it into place quite well.

Just painting it and putting silicone under it should do the trick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.