Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been looking around for a decent sound system, and was wondering what you guys thought. I have heard a lot of people hate on the sony explod system. I could get it pretty cheap, and was wondering what you guys think? My buddy has it, and it seems pretty damn nice. Does it not last? or why do most people not like it. Any info on a different system for a good price would be helpfull. Thx

·
Registered
878 Posts
so far from what ive seen you get what you pay for when it comes to car audio, and i know you can get sony stuff real cheap so im guessing thats why people try to stay away, (just like i would stay away from the 1000w amps you can pic up at walmart for $100) imho

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Try searching "sony xplod"
Sony Xplod opinions
sony xplods
and ect...

Also, a tip... "need some sound" for your title, be more clear dude! I didn't konw if you were talking about stereo, engine, exhaust... People will help ya out more if you make it clearer.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
well if ur interested i am selling my audio system, 12inch rockford HE2's with a Rokcford 700S amp, and a digicap, i will get u somepictures as soon as we-todd-did-racing.com is back up if ur intereted

1 - 6 of 6 Posts