Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have to lube my window track on my driver side, usually a minor job which I would have done already, but I dont have my shop manual (friend has it who is out of town) and not having removed the door panels before I'm not 100% on how to get them of. I know its a minor thing, but I dont want to start guessing and yank on the panel in the wrong spot and snap a clip or something. Anyway, so if anyone can tell me how to get the door panels of it would save me alot of guesswork, and I really dont like guessing when it comes to my car.

Thnx

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, didnt see that article. But I still have a question. I got the panel loose around all of the edge except where it meets the window. I didnt want to yank on it too hard for fear of breaking the panel, or there being a specific way to remove it. Is it supposed to lift of or something?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I managed to get it of, looks like I dont need a new window motor after all. Even though I found that I couldnt actually get at the window track directly I could drip grease down the legnth of it with some tricky manuvering of the gun (saved me taking of part of the actual door to get at the mechanism. After I did that it worked fine again. Thnx for all the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts