Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and searched and can't find the info on here so if it's on here then I must be a dumbass. I was wondering if there was an easy way to take off the panel underneath the tail lights. I have a big dent there and i would like to replace it instead of pulling and bondoing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
take off the panel inside the car that surounds the tail lights than take out the tail lights than on the outside where the tial lights where there are 2 10ml bolts on each side take those off. than piel back the panels running on the sides of the inside of the trunk towards the bottom of the trunk you will see 2 10ml bolts on each side tyake those out. to find the 10ml bolts towards the bottom of the trunk (follow the tail light wiring down and you will see them the wires are clipped to those bolts.). and then the panel will come right off. if you are looking to take off the back bumper when you take the top bolts off the bumper i sugest using pliers on those screws cause i garuntee you they will strip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.