Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wuddup all. As most of you know that i got my car back. well, i need some opinions on the final touches for the exterior.
1st thing i need opinions on is the grill. Black, BLue, or silver?
2nd thing: Tail light..keep em or go back to the stock 98+?

Any other suggestions or comments are most welcome. Thanx in advance
here are some pics to make ur dec.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Lower it!!! i had about the same amount of wheel gap as you, but i just lowered my car and it made the hugest difference in appearence. Lost the tails and go with the 98+

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
The only people that are going to say keep the altezzas are (as you see above) people that want you to sell them the 98+'s.

Also, you're not going to enjoy it when the altezzas start to leak.

·
Registered
276 Posts
holy sh*t dude, ur the only person ive seen that has my wheels, other than some dude with a teg on the cover of import tuner. just wait till u lower it, itll look so much better, and itll make ur wheels look better too. o ya, ide lose the tails too!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
ditch the tail lights. put the stockies back on. and keep the grill either color matched or black.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'd would suggest red tinting your altezzas first to see how you like it. It is cheap, will make it look similar to the 98 tails yet be different. Definately lower your car a little to make it more aggressive.

For your grill I would either do this: I like smoking the front signal lenses and if you choose to do that, make the grill black or color match.

Make the grill silver if you keep the corner lenses clear, it matches your rims and clear corners.

NIce teg by the way. Personally I don't dig the M3 fenders, but it still looks nice on your car in that color.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
By the way, smoke out your plate number....too many thieves in this world......unfortunately even in the TI community.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
thats a really nice car u got there. i like the color a lot and the body kit looks nice. i think it would lok a lil better if u lowered it and i think u should go with a silver grille(silver grills basicly look good on any color car) and if not silver then get it color matched, i'm confused about the tail lights they don't look to bad but i don't realy think the stock tail lights would look any better, any way i hope i helped u a little and good luck , peace

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I acually like Altezza's and have a pair of carbon fiber one's one my car, but I don't think those look particulary good. I would have to say go back to the reds, but then again it might look better in person, if so and you keep them I would go with the silver mesh grill. Nice whip by the way.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I would say tint your altezzas as well.
Cybernutz has a detailed article on how to do that here.

They look great when completed, and I think they would definitely look good on your ride!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow dood, nice car, but, the tails, they gotta go. Get carbon fiber ones, they would look so nice. You cant go back to stock.....way to plain and "sleeper". And you have the "extreme" front, so dont go normal on the tials bro.
Later

·
Registered
184 Posts
nice car, i'd go with 98 tails, and silver grill, and dont let people get on you about the fenders, they look great on your car

1 - 20 of 45 Posts