Team Integra Forums banner

need some advice with JRSC

872 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  LicKwiDGsR 
#1 ·
ok guys i have been searching, and reading up. i have read all the previous threads and im set on getting a JRSC for my B18b... im not looking for an all out moster but i do want a reliable daily driver. im looking for about 170-200whp and as much torque as i can possibly get. i was wondering wat else besides the fuel pump i should upgrade...

any comments and suggestions would be appreciated especially those from owners of JRSC's on B18b's

#3 ·
yeah, i'm about to go FI, and i too am leaning toward JRSC because with the goals i have in mind, 8 pounds is about what i'm looking to push. which i don't think isd considered high boost even for the JRSC. only difference between me and this guy is that i'm a GSR and i'm already puttin out 175 at the wheels.. but still i'm curious about many of the questions... any help for this guy would be help for me also.. thanks guys
RonJon

#4 ·
TegG2 on Feb/11/06 said:
Cain't exactly answer your question, but it doesn't sound like you read enough.
well ive spent the entire day in front of my computer... ive been searching everything i could on JRSC and all related topics and none were able to answer my question...

#6 ·
Well if you want to make it a lot safer then you need to ditch the JR fmu and fuel enrichment relay and go with the fuel pump, at least some dsm 450 injectors and have it tuned on something like crome,neptune, uberdata, etc. Then go with a kamikaze 2.5" collector header, high flow cat or test pipe, 2.5-3" exhaust. The stock kit will run 6psi. You can get 9-10 just by getting a crv crank pulley too. Heres a nice site for some info too.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/forum/f/110

#7 ·
blown94ls on Feb/11/06 said:
Well if you want to make it a lot safer then you need to ditch the JR fmu and fuel enrichment relay and go with the fuel pump, at least some dsm 450 injectors and have it tuned on something like crome,neptune, uberdata, etc. Then go with a kamikaze 2.5" collector header, high flow cat or test pipe, 2.5-3" exhaust. The stock kit will run 6psi. You can get 9-10 just by getting a crv crank pulley too. Heres a nice site for some info too.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/ubb/forum/f/110
the only problem i run into with that is that i live in NY and we have these stupid emissions tests that we have to pass in order to get an inspection sticker and the kit as bought will still allow me to pass inspection and while adding a header to my already intake and cat-back shouldnt affect me passing or failing. i dont know if it will affect it once i bolt in all the components that come with the kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.