Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... i know a guy who has a 2000 gsr with around 30,000 hw miles on it, full leather int., sunroof you know all that loaded stuff for $15,000. The thing is, i've sat in a 2000 ls and being 6'4", It was a tight fit for my legs... That one had cloth interior though and i was hopeing that the leather would give a little more clearence?... I love this car though and i think that's an alright deal, and i definately need something dependable because i'm goin to be driving a lot for my new job, and my Taurus SHO is not going to give me **** for dependability... also i something i can customize the hell out of and that aftermarket is great on these... so i guess i just wanted to get some input from you all... I also heard that sparco seats will give me more leg clearance because i can set the bracets to go back farther and deeper... thanks for the advice... heh it's late and i just got in from a party so sorry about the run ons and long post... thanks again.. chris

·
Registered
359 Posts
rip the drivers seat out, sit on the backseats, do whatever you can to sit just do yourself that favor and get that car.

you wont be sorry

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Get the car, put the seat all the way back, and you will be ok for now. I'm 6'1 approx, and I could handle to be a few inches bigger. Look up the "how tall are you" thread, and there are many members as tall as you with no problems.

Then when you have the cash, go for the sparcos!

You will not regret getting that car! I needed dependability, and I got a car that's 6 years older. I drove 23 miles to work, 23 miles home daily and only problem I have had was a CV boot going. Not bad for 100k! And just think... that's 70k away for you!

Just shut up and buy it
!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts