Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all, I've been looking through some threads but I can't find a definitive answer. My setup on my 98 LS is going to be a neuspeed upper strut brace, the comptech tiebar/swaybar combo, and some eibach prokits....but I need shocks that'll retain a stock-like ride, or close to. I had my heart set on koni yellows (and the bank for 'em too) but now I don't know if I'll need them all that much, considering I'm not planning to do a whole lot of autox'ing; i just want something lower but still smooth for the street. So should I just stick w/the yellows or switch to something like tokicos or KYBs? Any other suggestions? Thanks all.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I don't think there is a clear answer to your question. If you want to have quality struts koni's are great. Will you need the yellows I don't know depends on what you want in the end. You're doing a lot of other suspension work so it won't feel like stock no matter what you do. KYB's and Tokico's aren't bad choices either if your not looking for extreme performance. If you have the money you might want to just get the adjustables so that you have that ability to change the stiffness to what suits you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts