Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title says

I wanna see pics of the 3" exhausts all you FI guys are running. Any info you can give me on where you got it, or how it was made, and what it consists of would be great.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, just really interested in this, i've almost finished my plans for whole turbo setup, just have two things left to decide on

the head work i'll need for the turbo i'm running

and my exhaust options!

I know there is the thermal r&d...but that is kind of ordinary for the turbo integras on the scene (i'd still like to see pics of it though)
But i wanna see what other people have done to come up w/ 3" exhausts for their turbo setups

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome, i saw the full 3" piping system for the integra..also the 3" carsound cat.

just wanna see my options on a muffler now....they sell the turbo N1 muffler, but what are my other options?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Anyone ever see cheezefrog's setup? He has 3'inch dp w/ an electronic dumpvalve. where can i get one of these? i'll try to post a pic so u can see what i'm talking about if i can figure it out..

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know exactly what you're talking about lol that was my original plan but I decided i didn't wanna spend the extra money, on top of an exhaust system or just keeping my stock one...it's just pollution, and makes the car sound ricey lol

but here is the site anyway qtec exhaust cutout

Edit: now does anyone have pics of any other setups?!

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
If you're gonna put on a full 3 in catback for turbo, get mandrel bends... all the crush bends in that setup is going to give you more like a 2.75in or lower equivelent flow capacity.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
you can get manderal bent piping from jc whitney, and make it from that. also i just got a 3 inch magnaflow muffler, it was the only one i could find that was 3 inch and looked stock. plus it was really cheap.
also think about how slow your car will be when out of boost. alot of people don't realize, it kills your off boost power

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.