Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have my insurance fixing my car, and am getting the hood replaced and painted. The bodyshop will give me a sweet deal if I go carbon fibre instead. But wondering what it would look like. I need to make my decision which way i'm going to go tommorrow. Wondering if anybody has a pic of a Silver Gen 3 teg with a carbon fibre hood on it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Silver is the only color carbon fibre looks good on IMO. Go w/ it and save the money! Or if you end up not liking it, get it painted and you've got a lighter hood w/ the painted look!

Oh yea, I think having dark tint is a necessity. It makes the hood kind of blend in w/ the windshield for a smooth transition.

·
Registered
87 Posts
This is mine, those black halos look nice though...i was thinking about getting them, I think I may...not the greatest photography and its kinda dirty too...

·
Registered
511 Posts
man those tegs look awesome!!! definetly get a carbon fiber hood. Ill post up pics when mine arrives

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got back for bodyshop. Can get a Wings West for $700. Cheaper then the $950 for not sure what make they were quoting. Oh btw prices are in Cdn. dollars. Anybody have one, just wondering how the Wings West carbon fiber hoods are for fitment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts