Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have the Neuspeed two-point shock tower brace in the front end of my 99 LS, I am qualified to attach their six-inch logo grafic on my car (silver). Where should I place it? Replies with photos are especially encouraged, because I can't visualize from text.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Wild0ne21 on Feb/05/04 said:
Quote: Louse76 on Feb/05/04imagestation's been a ***** lately so no pics for you.
TRUE TRUE!
Geez...stop complaining Cydney! You already got Alvin's help...lol, just kidin

·
Registered
972 Posts
ha ha! I know...I gave you a big thanks in my post for the help! I also signe dup for we-todd-did-racing..since imagestation is blah!

I like your sig, do you do that in photoshop?

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Wild0ne21 on Feb/05/04 said:
ha ha! I know...I gave you a big thanks in my post for the help! I also signe dup for we-todd-did-racing..since imagestation is blah!

I like your sig, do you do that in photoshop?
Yeah..TaiChi made me a cool sig but his server has been down for a while so we lsot that sig. I made this one on Photoshop, want me to take you one too? lol.

·
Registered
972 Posts
AlvinHuyN on Feb/05/04 said:
Yeah..TaiChi made me a cool sig but his server has been down for a while so we lsot that sig. I made this one on Photoshop, want me to take you one too? lol.
You having to do everything for me aren't you?

I have photoshop...I think I am going to try and do something first, and if it turn out bad, you will be getting a pm from me!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
if you have an ITR lip or something like that, you could center it on there. Or at the bottom center of the rear hatch, something centered since you only have one. The suggestion for under the hood works also.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
if you dont want you paint to fade, dont put it on the body, anywhere. The best place is on the back side windows. I have the TI logon and my screen name there, looks cool, and I have more on the way.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Gotta agree with Oblivion, it'll ruin your paint....keep it on the windows...i like it esp. in the back side window...its out of your way, and it looks clean.

93-TeG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts