Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody got a stock fuel pump for an integra that they would like to sell asap..... YOu can always upgrade to a walbro... i am just trying to make the car stock and the fuel pump i have is running 5 poounds low on fuel pressure.... thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am located in olympia wa but will come and meet you wheere ever you want. how much do you want for the pump????? thanks for the fast reply In my turboed integra i swapped the pump for a walbro and threw it away.... stupid

·
Registered
293 Posts
i got a buddy named jimmy and he's the best...he has everything, i know cuz jeremy told me that and he knows everything, especially jdm you should holla at him....hehe, by the way did you have a walbro and you wanted to trade me or did you want me to buy a walbro and give you my stock one...? rizzle

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what i had in mind was i could get your stock one and give you 30 or something bucks and you could go buy a walbro 255 for a 120 and l could install it for you .... (which you will need for your turbo upgrade)!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Since I am a local WA guy as well, I wanted to ask if you know of a place that has stock fuel pumps for a decent price? (not dealership)

Any imput is appreciated. I live in Bonney lake and work in Redmond, so it is all local for me! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.