Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my Integra, but I'm still a loyal fan to this club and GS-R's. I now have a CR-X and it's only because on my finances. Please help with the following. I installed a set of Eibach Sportline springs, part number 4.2040. I know they are for a Teg, but I picked them up as a set with rims, tires and camber kit. I compared the CR-X spring with the Teg springs and the sportlines springs were 1.5" shorter. I mounted the sportlines with the factory CR-X shocks, then reinstalled everything. After I was done, my CR-X is still the same hight as before. I couldn't figure out why. Then, I took everything apart and compared the sportlines, assembled, side by side with the CR-X spring. The sportlines are still 1.5" short than factory. Any inputs as to why my CR-X stayed the same hight? I read the install article on springs and searched articles for similar issues. Did I missing something? Some other info; I'm not looking for performance upgrade out of the springs, just to lower the car for looks. Trying to get rid of the 3.5" gap.

Thanks for your time and inputs in advance,

EJ

PS: If these springs don't work with my set-up, then I'll have a set of Eibach and Ingals for sale.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
umm.. maybe they need to settle in? haha.. my car was still pretty high for couple days then the car kinda just sunk down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.