Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up.. well first off. im poor. i make $7.15/hour busing tables..

with that said:
i was looking on eBay and came across these shocks. they any good? i want to lower my car 1.5" or 2.0" but im not sure what all i really do need. i was told that i need new shocks because the stock ones will go bad.

ah yes, good ol' eBay

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Shocks and the most critical piece of your suspension. They control the spring through its range of operation and are there to properly dampen the springs and thus your ride. Going with cheap shocks will work, but the ride may suffer. Just keep that in mind if you decide to save a few bucks there. Personally I believe the shocks should be the one thing you really open up the wallet and spring for if you're doing suspension work (do it once, do it right if at all possible).

·
Registered
26 Posts
just a question. you say bad shocks w/ good springs(With the implicaitons) is a bad combo. what about bad springs with good shocks. would that be as bad? right now i have spw coilovers(from the honda local honda performance shop. got em for 40 bucks) and koni yellows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.