Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 GS-R that i put a OBD-I p72 in. Problem is, my secondary runers are ALWAYS open. I remember reading that the two ECU's send different signals to the IAB, so i have to rewire. Question is, HOW do i rewire? i know the interface is below the Throttle Body, and there are 2 wires. What exactly do i do? and out of curiosity why am i doing it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think they make a special harness for you application. I see this on various sites that I surf around. I'd want to get a second opinion if I were you before you start cutting into a precious piece of machinery like that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the converson harness, the only problem is, the IAB doesnt work because the ECU sends a different signal to the IAB to make it work. so what i have to do is rewire the IAB itself?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Does the kit convert an OBD2 car/engine to an OBD1 ECU. I need the opposite. I have an ODB1 car and engine but have an OBD2 P72 ECU. Is there a kit for that conversion?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Old guy yes there is you can also check out www.locashracing.com I got a wire harness from there before very nice work and good fit and they even took it back when I didnot need it. It was a manual ecu and I needed a auto ecu. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts